Sure. Your gift will be a very special gift. Just write us the contact details and we will do all the rest.
3) I am not able to add lots to the cart. What can I do?
4) Are indicated prices including taxes?
All indicated prices are taxes included.
5) How can I pay?
We accept payments via PayPal or Bank transfer.
6) Why do you suggest payments via PaYPal?
Because it is a very safe, quick payment system. Moreover you do not have to pay any fee.
7) In order to pay via PayPal, do I need a credit card?
Yes, you need to register your Visa or Mastercard or American Express credit card on PayPal website.
8) What is the quickest and safest payment system?
Of course PayPal.
9) When will I receive lots if I pay by bank transfer?
Bank transfer usually takes 3-5 working days from Europe or 5-7 working days from abroad. We ship after we receive the money. If you need the lots urgently we advice to pay via PayPal.
10) Can I pay by installments?
Yes it is possible. Please contact us for details.
11) How much is shipping?
The shipping cost depends on wheight and destination of parcel. After you request availability of lots we will choose the best shipping rate for you and we will write an email or call you.
12) Can I pay on delivery?
Paying on delivery is only possible to Italian destinations.
13) What are the options for shipping?
Heavy lots usually are shipped by International couriers like TNT or Bartolini.
Small lots are shipped via Italian Post Offices.
14) Can you ship larger lots at a cheaper price?
We will do our best to find the best rated shipping option
15) How long does it take delivery?
It depends on destination. European destinations may take 3-5 working days. Overseas destinations may take longer.
16) When does your Courier delivery?
Couriers delivers from monday to friday.
17) Is shipping insured?
Of course! Lots travel at our own risk until they get to your home.
18) Is there any discount on shipping?
We usually pay a part of shipping when it is too much expensive.
19) Which stamp catalogs are being used for the descriptions?
We use Sassone for Italian area stamps, Unificato or Michel for European area, Michel or Scott for Overseas area.
Your privacy is our top priority. You data are being safely collected in our secure servers.
21) How con I contact your Customer Service?
You may write an email or send a message through our Contact Us page. You will receive an answer within one working day. You may also call +39 338 8337141 or send a fax to +39 080 2142446.
22) I own some stamp collections I'm not interested in. Can I sell them to you?
Of course. Just write an email with detailed descriptions of the material. We will then contact you to advice how to proceed.